+ Kandidaten aktuell frei
Kandidaten - Profil: 70/1609-88096 (weiblich)
1. Building strategic partnership with institutions worldwide including INSEAD, Stanford etc..
2. Establish strong relationships with a network of China's state owned enterprises across diverse industry sectors (manufacturing, chemicals, energy, agriculture, and government agencies).
3. Executive lead in winning a $2.5 million state grant to devleop programs for state owned assets supervision and administration commission of the state council.
1. Managed critical commodities at an annual budget of $16 million.
2. Delivered 3% cost saving through contractual negotiation and aggressive global souring.
3. Engaged supplier spares and servcie support under challenging commercial conditions.
1. Responsible for product demonstrations, trade shows, and customer trainings.
2. Won 70% of sales demos in North America, contributing to annual sales of $4 million.
3. Proven track record in building relationships with client from diverse sectors.
1. Led analytical development for a high priority candidate, beating critical project timeline
2. Promoted to leadership position with people responsibilitz within six months.
> Merck Award of Excellence for outstanding contributions
2. Proven track record in Supply Chain Management, Project Management, and Customer Relationship Management.
3. Cross-culture teamwork experience
4. Knowledge and experience in China
5. Networking and communication skills.
Tel. +49 (0)351 - 20576900
Fax +49 (0)351 - 20576909